Friday, August 22, 2014

hard of hearing

my world is your world too
we have this day or a few more
you and me and we are mates
mates in this same living game
yet, audience in perspective too

but you my friend or be a foe too
why you bring this to me, to us
you cause me all my pain
stuck to old verses of your 
Yes, I have my wrong doings too


have we not had tragedies of time too
you and me and us together
why then live it allover again
did I not learn nothing of you?
alas! I trust and mistrust quite often too


i have my god, you have yours too
why is mine true and timid?
why is your true and troubling?
my god is truce with me, yours not
my answers thus know your questions too

i am afraid, but more fear in you too
all of your doubt be right, but
manifestation of our mind per se
a twisted one filled with emptiness
what a vile understanding, death has no meaning too


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:():